We love creating beautiful clothes just for you, but if you find your order isn't quite right – for whatever reason – don't worry, we've got a 'no quibbles' returns policy.
- You have 28 days to return an item.
- Fill in the returns form which can be found on your delivery note. Tear along the perforated lines and include with your items.
- Please return all items unworn, clean and with the tags on. For hygiene reasons, underwear cannot be returned unless faulty. Swimwear must be tried on over your underwear and returned to us unworn and with hygiene strips in place.
- Using the original packaging attach the pre-paid Returns Address Label.
- It’s important to obtain Proof of Postage from your Post Office counter when you return your parcel to us.
- You can also return your parcel via Collect+. To use the Collect+ service go to www.collectplus.co.uk to arrange and pay for the return of your parcel.
Alternatively you can take the item into your nearest Seasalt shop along with the Returns Form and our team will be happy to organise a refund. We’re unable to refund Paypal orders in store, but we happily take them on your behalf to be returned to the warehouse for a refund to be issued.
Returns address: Seasalt, Unit 8 & 9, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 4AX
Please note: if an item was purchased in a stockist, you will need to pop the item back to the stockist you purchased it from, as the contract of sale is with them. We do usually find our stockists are very accommodating, however if you have any problems please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 01326 640075.
We work hard to ensure that everything from Seasalt reaches you in tip top condition. However, if your order is not as you would expect please just give us a call and we'll sort it out as quickly as possible.
For further information please see our full terms and conditions.