Claiming the top 3 spots in this weekend’s Sunday Times guide to Britain’s best hidden beaches, Cornwall is definitely the place to be this Easter.
Pedn Vounder was in first place, closely followed by Bosahan, near the Minnack Theatre, with Lansallos Cove in third place.
We’re big fans of Maenporth Beach, as you can probably tell from our Instagram feed! It’s just down the road from our office.
Some other great ideas to keep kids of all ages entertained this Easter:
- Take a walk along the picturesque South West Coast Path
- Enjoy a refreshing Spring dip in the sea – pack your wetsuit!
- Or just watch the Pro’s at the English National Surfing Championships in Newquay (3 – 5 May)
- Take a ferry boat ride along the River Fal
- Go mountain biking along the Tamar Trails, bring your own or hire one there
- If the weathers not so great the spa at the St Michaels Hotel is just the ticket
- The National Maritime Museum is another great visit
- Check out the chocolate festival at the Eden Project
What are your favourite spots in Cornwall?