We think Seasalt neckerchiefs add the perfect touch to any outfit. They can be worn in lots of different ways and have even been spotted as alternative gift wrap and being used as a pet accessory!
We’ve put together our guide showing how we like to wear ours but would love to know how you wear yours!
1) Add a touch of vintage style (with a Seasalt twist of course!) to your outfit with a quirky headscarf.
2) A simple knot worn to the side adds some French inspired style to your look.
3) A neckerchief makes a pretty alternative collar over a plain top.
4) Neckerchiefs make great hairbands – brilliant for keeping your hair out off your face when baking, or on a hot day. They’re 100% cotton, which makes them super soft on your face and neck.
5) All of our neckerchiefs come in unique prints inspired by our Cornish maritime heritage, so are great for adding a unique quirky layer to peek out from under a coat.
6) For those cooler days, fold your neckerchief into a triangle at the front to tuck into your top or layer over a cardigan.
You can see our lovely array of Seasalt Neckerchiefs, all in unique prints, here