Seasalt is looking for an experienced Systems Project Manager to join the team at Head Office overlooking Falmouth Bay.
The Systems Project Manager will be part of the Information Systems Team, reporting to the Business Systems Director, with the project to deliver a new ERP system, development due to start later this year. The successful candidate will be required to manage, co-ordinate and deliver successful business systems projects – on time and within budget, prepare and maintain realistic project and quality plans and track all activities against plan. Change Management experience is key to help minimise disruption and pressure to teams, it’s essential to have knowledge and proven experience of project management methodology, including successful delivery of an ERP business transformation project.
Full Time, 18-24 month contract
We are looking for a well organised, great communicator with the following skills and experience:
- Problem solving – overcome issues, propose solutions, make commercial decisions
- Strong commercial aptitude.
- Commercially aware with a strong understanding of competitors
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Strong planning and strategy development skills
- Advanced IT skills
- Data analysis and reporting
- Negotiating skills
We would particularly like to hear from Systems Project Managers who have:
- MS Dynamics AX or other ERP experience
- A relevant degree
- Project Management qualification
- Experience of working in the retail/fashion industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, dynamic company with opportunities to grow the business. The company provides pension contributions, group life insurance and a generous clothing discount.
If you are looking for an opportunity with a growing company in a fantastic part of the world please e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 17th July 2014.
For more information please see the job description below.
Systems Project Manager Job Description
Seasalt Application Form