New Year resolutions in Cornwall carry the Kernow stamp. We did a quick sweep at Seasalt HQ and found that many of them involved maritime activities and pasties!
Here are just a few resolutions made by designers, wholesale, marketing and admin, enjoy!
- Get barrelled when surfing (I didn’t know what this was, so Elly drew me a diagram – see above)
- Limit myself to one pasty a week
- Wear more stripes
- Canoe the rivers of Cornwall
- Try to stand up on a surf board
- Take part in the Bellyboard World Championships (I chickened out last year)
- Cook at least one meal where I have foraged / caught all of the ingredients
- Walk around the whole Cornish coastal path
- Cycle up the massive Penryn hill without falling off my bike
- Learn how to make pasties like a real Cornish person
- Learn to pickle things such as nasturtium seeds (they taste like capers)
Good luck everyone – let us know what you’ve promised yourself this year!Tweet